Entertainment Related Industries

We provide standard Property and Casualty coverage for your entertainment related industries such as recording studios,
sound and lighting companies, prop/equipment rental houses etc. Because we insure the businesses and people these industries target we fully
understand the exposures and needs involved and can provide your client with specialized coverages to incorporate such needs.

  Coverages Offered:
  • Commercial Property (including property, inland marine, business interruption, earthquake, flood, sewer back up etc)
  • Commercial General Liability
  • Umbrella Liability
  • Boiler and Machinery
  • Crime

Privacy Promise                              Legal Policy                            © 2015 Reel Media Canada. All Rights Reserved.               Reel Media LLC